AMAA knows that digital is of growing importance to our CAB publication's content and distribution strategies. More than ever we are seeing digital (or ePublications) entering the market to complement their print versions. With this expansion, Publishers are able to increase their reach to audiences and increase value to advertisers.
After months of research, and many late nights with our network of geeks, we are excited to launch AMAA ePublication audits. You can now combine your print and ePublication for a total distribution figure, both independently verified by AMAA and provided to you in a single digestible format.
Why AMAA ePublication audits?
- Combine print and digital publications for a total distribution figure per issue
- Our ePublication measurement tool is platform agnostic, so it can be used with any publishing platform
- Increase trust with your advertisers by supplying credible, independently verified and transparent data
- Access to cross-industry benchmarks established by AMAA.
- As an existing member of the AMAA with a CAB audited print publication, you can register today to add your digital publication distribution to your CAB reporting.
The cost to participate in the audit is dependent on the number of issues published per year as outlined below and charged in quarterly instalments.
0-4 issues ($440 p/a)
5-12 issues ($550 p/a)
13+ issues ($660 p/a)
This is a test
Date: 31 Aug 2015